Show Racism the Red Card apologises to Club 1872

I take it you've seen Basque and Palestinian flags in amongst a certain support at a Scottish football stadium?

why not ?....see Israelie flag at Ibrox now and then......if people want to make a political statement then I'm easy with that

The Israel/Palestine situation is a foreign matter and an extremely complex one. Anyone taking either flag to a Scottish football match is probably a clueless moron, in my opinion.

The IRA had links with ETA and Palestinian terror groups and it's certainly not ridiculous to suggest this is what attracts Timmy to these particular causes (why not Tibet or Tamil Tigers or Zoroastrians being persecuted, I wonder).

But anyway, we (Rangers) have enough problems here in Scotland without involving ourselves in these matters. People like Hay are part of these problems.

And Israeli doesn't have an 'e' on the end.

Edited by Gonzo79

You said The_Gunslinger was looking for an argument. My disagreement with that is that Hay was fully aware of her cohort's blog history, so the argument was in existence and awaits any Bear.

If you disagree then fair enough but I would suggest you are being naive.

I don't think her views on Trump, Brexit, Palestine/Israel are relevant. If she was aware of McGillivan's blog history then clearly she was wrong to entertain him. Is that not what she apologised for ?

as an aside...BBC Scotland did a programme on sectarianism a few years ago and actually flew McGillivan in from Ireland to take part

Edited by colinstein

Apologising can often be a bit late. Lots of criminals apologise in court. They still did the crime.

As for BBC Scotland...about as impartial as the Celtic View these days.

Just catching up on this debate. I’m with Gonzo and GS on this. Vile woman knew exactly who he was. She followed him on twitter and anyone that believes she wasn’t fully aware of his activities is deluding themselves.

She must resign or be pushed as her position is untenable. There is no place in that organisation for bigots and haters. They have lost all credibility.