accs due within next 10 days GM end Nov.

What exactly is the nature of this post i.e what inferences are you attempting to draw from the above small fine, which ICAS themselves concede was due to lack of current knowledge in that particular sector, from 5 years ago?

let me know exactly what you would like me to infer and I will see if I can help, for the moment though simple fact will do, fined £45k with a severe censure.

You do realise CD are now CD in name only,they now march to the beat of a different drum.

What exactly is the nature of this post i.e what inferences are you attempting to draw from the above small fine, which ICAS themselves concede was due to lack of current knowledge in that particular sector, from 5 years ago?

Yeah, don't think their lack of expertise on an insurance audit would impact our accounts,

let me know exactly what you would like me to infer and I will see if I can help, for the moment though simple fact will do, fined £45k with a severe censure.

You do realise CD are now CD in name only,they now march to the beat of a different drum.

You linked our accounts with the fine, but if you're not able to say what you were trying to infer and that CD are now a different organisation then the bit about the fine seems fairly irrelevant.

If the auditors produce a less than sparkling report, or one which expresses reservations about current business, and/or future prospects, then we shall be able to question, indeed ignore, their observations, given they were fined several years ago for matters wholly unrelated to Rangers.

This isn't about me, its not my thread its yours!

You linked the Rangers accounts to a fine CD received 5 years ago for a completely unrelated matter and I asked you what it is you think is going on? All you've done is imply rather than divulge what you actually think. When specifically asked by a Rangers supporter (me) on a Rangers forum (here) what you think, you then reply with the above meretricious diatribe which I find is quite frankly disingenuous and obtuse.

Yeah, don't think their lack of expertise on an insurance audit would impact our accounts,

No I didn’t link their fine to our accounts,I merely stated a fact and our accounts are due.

I will say though that their new masters Baldwins will be more searching about unfulfulled promises of euro income investment and the like,I mean decent auditors would be asking for guarantees not pie in the sky musings.

Be interesting to see the severity of the going concern warning this time.

No I didn’t link their fine to our accounts,I merely stated a fact and our accounts are due.

I will say though that their new masters Baldwins will be more searching about unfulfulled promises of euro income investment and the like,I mean decent auditors would be asking for guarantees not pie in the sky musings.

Be interesting to see the severity of the going concern warning this time.

Given your modus operandi I would say you were trying to be a bit more controversial than just stating two facts for the hell of it.