Four Lads Had A Dream : Alves back as Wallace & Dorrans near return

I doubt we'll see Dorrans or Rossiter again until the start of the new year - hopefully they can feature in the Florida friendlies.

Would be good to get Wallace back fit and playing well as I'd like to see him and John play on the left together.

I doubt we'll see Dorrans or Rossiter again until the start of the new year - hopefully they can feature in the Florida friendlies.

Would be good to get Wallace back fit and playing well as I'd like to see him and John play on the left together.

Drop Miller, play Windass through the middle and have John ahead of Wallace ? Or just drop Windass and go with Morelos and Pena ? Or have Windass/Pena rotate ?

Drop Miller, play Windass through the middle and have John ahead of Wallace ? Or just drop Windass and go with Morelos and Pena ? Or have Windass/Pena rotate ?

Yeah, drop Miller ideally but not so sure that will be happening any time soon.

No matter, the more players we have available the better and I hope the new manager does a better job of rotating the squad than recent managers.

I think that sounds like the best fit and like to see both Pena and Windass tried out working the space just behind the front guys.

Also what if Wallace and John doesn't work out, who would be preferred? John for me all day long.

I think that sounds like the best fit and like to see both Pena and Windass tried out working the space just behind the front guys.

Also what if Wallace and John doesn't work out, who would be preferred? John for me all day long.

Agreed. I am actually hoping we can get John tied up permanently. I believe he is a better player all round than Wallace, both defensively as well as offensively.

O'Halloran might end up doing a job for a new manager.

Would be foolish not to try and get him producing something.

And aerial pigs might fill the sky while hell freezes over.