Rangers fan alarmed eight players by 'touching' them

I am afraid I won't defend this one. You don't get 20 police convictions if you are a nice guy. As Boabie says he deserved all he got.
It's 20 court convictions mate. The police don't convict you, the court does.

I am not saying certain judges may be inclined to give a Rangers supporter a heavier sentence but you can only really judge when all sentences are from the same judge. Some judges just give stiffer sentences than another. I had the belt from 2 male teachers when I went to school. One had a thin belt and he hit us really soft because he hated punishing kids in that way. The other had a belt he called Excaliber that was so thick it stood erect without bending. He really went out to hurt you as well and if you pulled away you got double. Your hands stung for ages after getting belted

You would need to look at every judge individually over a number of cases involving all supporters groups to see if he has a bias.

I am not saying certain judges may be inclined to give a Rangers supporter a heavier sentence but you can only really judge when all sentences are from the same judge. Some judges just give stiffer sentences than another. I had the belt from 2 male teachers when I went to school. One had a thin belt and he hit us really soft because he hated punishing kids in that way. The other had a belt he called Excaliber that was so thick it stood erect without bending. He really went out to hurt you as well and if you pulled away you got double. Your hands stung for ages after getting belted

You would need to look at every judge individually over a number of cases involving all supporters groups to see if he has a bias.

Ah!, the memories!.....................

My teachers belt which also stood up by itself was called Nebuchadnezzar. :razz:

Are you sure it was your hands that stung ?

It was a protestant school.:D

No such thing in Scotland. Do you mean a non-denominational school?

My old Chemistry teacher was a Tim and sent me out of the class at least once a fortnight. A kid would probably get expelled if he/she repeated the things I said to him today (he often wore a Celtc badge on his blazer and I just couldn't resist).

What a tube. Looks like his 20 previous convictions coming into play.

However, remember the Hibs ned ran the length of the park, attacked two players, then ran to the Rangers fans and hit a woman with a seat and never got jail time.

Presumably the difference being 20 previous convictions. With a record like that there can scarcely be any other options which don't include jail time.

No such thing in Scotland. Do you mean a non-denominational school?

My old Chemistry teacher was a Tim and sent me out of the class at least once a fortnight. A kid would probably get expelled if he/she repeated the things I said to him today (he often wore a Celtc badge on his blazer and I just couldn't resist).

Yes I remember they used to call an exotic dancer a stripper.:D