Sterling had a terrific first season at Liverpool then dipped. Has he made him better?

Funny how Guardiola only goes to tea who are absolutely loaded. He's a good manager but the wankfest over him is OTT.

I think he has made Sterling a better player. I’m no fan of Sterling and always thought he was a one-trick pony (his pace). But I watch now and he seems to play with more intelligence.

I can understand people not liking Guardiola and having massive budgets wherever he is will always help but he also has his teams playing attractive, effective football.

Money helps, but it's not guaranteed. Man Utd have spent more than anyone over the last few years, apart from perhaps PSG, but neither have really over-achieved. PSG have won leagues, but they lost last year, and have been nowhere in the CL.

Guardiola is an exceptional manager. He will improve teams, and players, simply because he tells them what to do, what position to take up -- probably why Stirling looks better is because Guardiola is doing the thinking for him! There's an interesting story about Henry: where he scored for Barca one game, but Guardiola was upset because to do so he had moved out of position -- he may have scored but it effects the performance of all the other players, and it is always a team game with Guardiola.

Read anything about Juego de Posición and you will be fascinated -- if you like that kind of thing...