Dorrans out for 3 months.

If he has an underlying issue he should be released. He'll be costing the club a fair bit in wages with no return.

He's supposed to be a sportsman and an athlete. I'm fed up with us signing men made of glass.

You make it sound like he's intentionally ripping off the club. I seriously doubt that. Cut him some slack.

You make it sound like he's intentionally ripping off the club. I seriously doubt that. Cut him some slack.

Surely Players are insured for injury? If I am off my work after 6 weeks the insurance kicks in.

I'm not up on that side of things, Pete. My view is that Rossiter being out all the time is bad news for Rangers and bad news for the player.

An all-round bad situation.

i don't know how it works in Britain as I only worked there a few years but i guess you all pay national insurance. The way it works in Holland( I live in Germany but get paid in the Netherlands) is that your boss pays the first 6 weeks and then you go on to the national insurance which pays out 80% of your wage. Mostly your boss makes up the other 20% but he does not have to. You stay on that for 2 years and then your boss can release you. There are many that use the system and come back to work the day before the end, stay for the statutory 3 months and then go sick again for 2 years and keep repeating. there is nothing a boss can do about it.

I would imagine Rangers will also have an insurance scheme of some sort.