Pacific Quay Musings?

Today, on the BBC Scotland website, Tom English has an A to Z of Scottish football in 2018.

Under R, which stands for racism; Tom accuses Rangers supporters of racially abusing Aberdeen's Shay Logan?

There has been a well documented spat between Shay Logan and elements of ra Sellik support, including multiple accusations of racism. I am not aware of Rangers supporters being abusive in this manner to this player?

Revisionism or or is Tom suffering from false memory syndrome?

Just now, 26th of foot said:

Today, on the BBC Scotland website, Tom English has an A to Z of Scottish football in 2018.

Under R, which stands for racism; Tom accuses Rangers supporters of racially abusing Aberdeen's Shay Logan?

There has been a well documented spat between Shay Logan and elements of ra Sellik support, including multiple accusations of racism. I am not aware of Rangers supporters being abusive in this manner to this player?

Perhaps it's a PQ friendly attempt at a balancing act.

Involve Celtic but don't actually mention them.

:murty:

15 hours ago, DMAA said:

I didn't hear Tom English talking about our domestic record but despite the caveats

1 hour ago, craig said:

None of the above can dispute the quantitative fact you provided.  But I also find it a bit unfair of us to ignore the qualitative.

I didn’t ignore it though Craig. We’ve discussed the caveats a number of times so I said despite those I would still probably have agreed with the criticism of his league record to the 31st. 

2 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

Looks like this has been removed. He must read your critiques. 

2 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

It has been changed now.

A charitable interpretation is that Tom English is completely incompetent.

Once again I am very happy to note that I don't give the B.B.C. a penny.