Pacific Quay Musings?

19 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

It was Windass's shot completely miss-handled by the keeper so should be attributed to Windass,similar to that by Candeias a few games ago IMO.

If you shoot on target and it goes in the net you get the goal

20 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

It was Windass's shot completely miss-handled by the keeper so should be attributed to Windass,similar to that by Candeias a few games ago IMO.

The shot was on target and the keeper failed to keep it from crossing the line. Same as any other shot a keeper gets a hand to - the scorer gets the credit.

Windass scored imo.

On 2/18/2018 at 17:23, 26th of foot said:

I heard BBC Radio Scotland's full commentary today and was perplexed by some of Rob McLean, Derek Ferguson, and Billy Dodds contributions. We expect nonsense from McLean, and  Derek's boy was in the Acas midfield. However, Billy Dodds  is trying too hard to please his paymasters. Three points I had to check out on the highlights :

1. Windass scores his first goal but Billy doesn't want to credit him, it's an own goal from the Acas keeper.

2. The other two are undecided on the merits of Acas penalty; not Billy, it's a penalty and Martin deserves a caution because, "he makes a habit of leaving his arm in the air". 

3. Only one of Rangers goals is deserving, as the other four were direct from Acas errors.

Billy, I know you utilised your Sunday broadsheet column to inform the readership, "I no longer consider myself to be a Rangers supporter". I know you are a recipient of an EBT and at PQ, that makes you a moral leper. They are NOT going to love or respect you, climbing into Spiers clothes to be the latest useful idiot demeans both yourself and what's left of the listenership.

To be fair, all said Hamilton should not have been awarded a penalty.

Tonight before kick-off in St Petersburg, Richard Gordon summarised the collective opinion of the PQ Emerald CSC, "over bounding optimism". Ra Sellik were going to match up all over the pitch, go toe to toe with the Russians, and prevail. Paddy Bonnar, Scott McDonald, and Chris McLaughlin led, eulogising Brenda's tactical genius in playing the midfield diamond. Big Dick, Liam McLeod, and Stephen Thomson agreed, Dembele would again pin both St Petersburg's central defenders.

The aftermath of a three zip thumping is akin to Napoleon's retreat from Moscow. Pat reckons ra Sellik bottled it. Scott is solemn, although that may be all about Dundee United's laughable attempt to win the Championship. Chris laments ra Sellik's lack of aggression. Oh well, let's hope the Cossacks harry them at every turn, and ra Sellik players end up eating their boots. Over bounding optimism will not fill their stomachs.