Jump to content

 

 

Pacific Quay Musings?


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

 

Scripted?

 

 

I am over in the Mallorquine hills at the moment and was watching BBC Scotland's new channel earlier in the week. There was a current affairs panel of three including Angela Haggerty and Jenny Constable. I flagged up the latter a few weeks past after her appearance on Nicky Campbell's Sunday morning show. She paid her rite of passage by describing Rangers supporters as a disease. It's what you have to do if you want a piece of the PQ economic pie.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 26th of foot said:

Scripted?

 

 

I am over in the Mallorquine hills at the moment and was watching BBC Scotland's new channel earlier in the week. There was a current affairs panel of three including Angela Haggerty and Jenny Constable. I flagged up the latter a few weeks past after her appearance on Nicky Campbell's Sunday morning show. She paid her rite of passage by describing Rangers supporters as a disease. It's what you have to do if you want a piece of the PQ economic pie.

 

 

... what would you give is someone from the club or working fror the club or indeed a supporters organization would sue her for blackmail.

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, ian1964 said:

 

That’s unbelievable! The club should have lawyers all over that and her!! The subtle and insidious association is despicable and when will we get a legal team heavily involved??

Edited by cooponthewing
Link to post
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, der Berliner said:

 

 

... what would you give is someone from the club or working fror the club or indeed a supporters organization would sue her for blackmail.

Blackmail ? 

 

IIRC the programme (broad conversation) included Unionist Rangers supporters who put forward a different point of view.

ie. PQ can say that there was a balance of opinions sought.

 

However, what was without doubt, is that as with the great majority of these types of programmes, it was carefully arranged wrt running order and the presenter (Nicky Campbell and earpiece) who had a dog in the race, was central to this.

 

Edited by buster.
Link to post
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, cooponthewing said:

That’s unbelievable! The club should have lawyers all over that and her!! The subtle and insidious association is despicable and when will we get a legal team heavily involved??

Would be throwing money away and giving the usual suspects another platform to spout off about a Willie Waddell interview from the early 1970's.

 

More something to put on the long list wrt PQ and it's editorially fair policy (building a body of evidence).

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.