Banking facility

I'm pleased they're so obsessed with us.  At some point they'll miss something happening at their own club because they were too busy focusing on us.  That would be sweet irony.

The funny thing is that I've read this thread but I won't read the contract.  I've got no interest in it.  I've got trust in our board to make reasonable decisions.  All I'm interested in is watching our team develop and winning things.  End of.

3 hours ago, Gaffer said:

I'm pleased they're so obsessed with us.  At some point they'll miss something happening at their own club because they were too busy focusing on us.  That would be sweet irony.

The funny thing is that I've read this thread but I won't read the contract.  I've got no interest in it.  I've got trust in our board to make reasonable decisions.  All I'm interested in is watching our team develop and winning things.  End of.

I mentioned on another thread that I had a suspicion all is not what it seems at the mhank dome. They are trying to flog dembele and tierney for as much as they can get? As soon as they can get it? Very little spent and some of them are starting to ask where the money is going? The majority of them are truly obsessed with us rather than focusing on their own team.

27 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

Very little spent and some of them are starting to ask where the money is going?

It's going on wages. Their payroll costs were over £52m last season compared to ours being £17.5m.

Three times as much!

Kinda puts Murray's "For every £5...." promise to shame

1 hour ago, Bluedell said:

It's going on wages. Their payroll costs were over £52m last season compared to ours being £17.5m.

Three times as much!

That can’t be anywhere near sustainable for them? No wonder they are trying to sell.

11 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:
1 hour ago, Bluedell said:

Three times as much!

Wasnt there revenue 90 million though?

GS there is something not right there. They are falling over themselves to get shot of dembele and Tierney to the highest bidder. They won’t spend any big money and there own mhanky brethren are mentioning “biscuit tin”. Who cares anyway, apologies for discussion that lot.

Edited by cooponthewing

I couldn't care less about their financial position, or their team, or their board, or their supporters (friends aside), or anything else.  Having said that, I'd really like them to be strong financially and on the pitch when we get 55.  It'll be the sweetest day ever anyway, but I'd rather they have no excuses when it happens.