2012 was an exceptional circumstance and given the advice they were given by their agents then, in all honesty they probably had no option in their minds. As someone pointed out, they don’t celebrate if scoring against us, Boyd is the same. They all did well for us and if asked would have come back and repaid us. Don’t think they deserve the abuse they get imo. 

He’s apologised and retracted those statements though. The damage is done yes but for me that still counts for something. Team mates from down south have said how he was still a big Rangers fan and talks about the club a lot etc. 

3 hours ago, Rousseau said:

Lafferty, no; Naismith, yes. 

Simple.

I agree although I couldn’t be bothered booing. More acururate to say I can stomach lafferty but Naismith “Gee’s me the boke”.....You can add Kirk Broadfoot of Kilmarnock to that list too though.

2 hours ago, DMAA said:

He’s apologised and retracted those statements though. The damage is done yes but for me that still counts for something. Team mates from down south have said how he was still a big Rangers fan and talks about the club a lot etc. 

When did he apologise? Wouldn't have been when he wanted to head back to Scotland would it?

I’m not really into holding grudges.  Both players contributed to winning titles, cups and oldfirm games.  That’s what I’d rather remember if I choose to remember them at all.

I’m certainly not going to vilify someone for being fallible - as all humans are.

7 minutes ago, Unicorn said:

I’m not really into holding grudges.  Both players contributed to winning titles, cups and oldfirm games.  That’s what I’d rather remember if I choose to remember them at all.

I’m certainly not going to vilify someone for being fallible - as all humans are.

That's Pol Pot, Hitler, Stalin, Mao and HiroHito forgiven then. Absolution?

giphy.gif