argentina v m(ch)exico

i`m expecting tonights big game to be a bit of a jont for argentina.

although the world cup doesn`t work like that i still expect argentina to crush mexico.

i`m going for two hernan crespo goals to beat chexico 2-0

Big game and a tasty fixture. Mexico will be better playing a south american side and my dark horses will give them a game. However after witnessing Argentinas 6-0 win over S&M (the best performance ive ever seen) I think Argys will have too much for mexico.

Argentina 1-0 Mexico

whit a game! glad to be proved wrong as i thought that the argies would walk this, but mexico have been the better side!

and how Heinze stayed on the pitch i'll never know, defo last man! another feck-up by a ref :rolleyes:

super game! and what a goal for the winner :eek: fooking stunning!

fuckin beeb pwicks keep going on how castro was booked instead of Torrado, eh was castro not fucking booked for kicking the ball away u plebs!

better get to specsavers ya daft bams!

he got me confused too geo, but my first thought was that he got booked for kicking the ball away, but then he started rambling on about the other guy, so i`m no sure now.:mad:

maxi rodriguez goal is maybe the best goal i`ve EVER seen.

astonishing goal btw.

for anyone who never seen it, how could you miss it?

he took a pass from straight across the far side of the field on his chest, let it drop and vollied a ddipping volley from the corner of the penalty box across goal and straight into the top corner.

what a goal. that WILL win goal of the tourne, thats for sure.

Maxi's goal was an absolute peach but is it better than the Cambiasso effort?

Either way, cracking game and very open indeed. Argie were expected to walk it but Mexico more than matched them every step of the way and indeed started the game at blistering pace.

That's probably the battling win Argie needed to have in order to show they can win such matches and are capable of winning the whole thing.

And, did I mention, Maxi's goal was stupendously good.

My description would be:

He received a cross field long ball at the opposite corner of the penalty area, chested it up into the air, let it drop and smashed it on the volley into the far corner of the goal.

It was breath taking, truly outstanding.

Great game, Heinze had to be sent off for that mess up when you consider what the Swede got sent off for in the other match.

As for Rodriguez winner - Breathtaking!!

Argentina have scored 9 goals so far and 7 of them have been amazing - last nights was up there with the great goals.