argentina v m(ch)exico

What a fucking game , amazing.

Mexico really impressed me , they are well organised and I feel a bit stupid now for thinking about hwo amrquez was not good enough for barca when I didnt knwo much about him , he is a world class player!

The goal was outstanding , especially since it was such a close , big game and the players must have been knackered around 100 minutes into the game he scored it.

Heinze should have been sent off as he was the last man , the commentator was quite right when he said no way is ayala going to make up the ground in time. Ayala was another player who impressed me.

Best game of the tourney so far IMO!

My description would be:

He received a cross field long ball at the opposite corner of the penalty area, chested it up into the air, let it drop and smashed it on the volley into the far corner of the goal.

It was breath taking, truly outstanding.

not as good as my description danny;)

he took a pass from straight across the far side of the field on his chest, let it drop and vollied a ddipping volley from the corner of the penalty box across goal and straight into the top corner.

what a goal. that WILL win goal of the tourne, thats for sure.

mines is much more arthur montford type stylee:cool:

Maxi's goal was an absolute peach but is it better than the Cambiasso effort?

Stoosher of a goal but no doubt Joe Coles goal was better if you ask any Englishman.

So far the Argies have scored the 2 best goals of the tournament.

What a crowd, what a game and what a goal. That is what the WC is about. Marquez was amazing for Mexico, Messi looked stunning when he came on and the Argies should be handed the trophy just now - if they get knocked out, it'll be a travesty.

Stoosher of a goal but no doubt Joe Coles goal was better if you ask any Englishman.

So far the Argies have scored the 2 best goals of the tournament.

I think they have scored the best 4 or 5 goals of the tournament. 3 of there goals v Serbia and Mont were amazing especially the one with the 24 passes.