Moving Celtic Fans to the Away Section

Signed. Their behaviour against us from club, players and ‘fans’ means we have no obligation to give them a high profile section of our stadium.  Give this stand to Rangers fans. Put them in the corner where they belong and treat them like other away fans. It has gone from a noisy, rowdy spectacle to a bitter hatefest against us and against our very existence in our own stadium. We could fill that stand with Rangers fans like we do for every other home game. Let a new generation of Rangers fans support our club at Ibrox. 

Btw there is no point filling it in and not giving your Rangers number. 

As for the pleasure of seeing seeing their faces when we beat them I’d far rather see an extra 7000 happy Bears. I’ve seen enough of their miserable hate filled coupons to last several lifetimes. 

3 minutes ago, Volbeater said:

They would just retaliate and screw us at the midden!  

Imagine not having to give Scum FC £49 to sit in their midden.  How would we ever recover!?

53 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Imagine not having to give Scum FC £49 to sit in their midden.  How would we ever recover!?

But what about the meltdown when we beat them at that shitehole? Imagine not being there when it happens! The horror!  

As long as I never give them a penny, I don't care where I am when we beat them at the Piggery.  Our record there is embarrassing anyway, so it doesn't seem like our fans make any difference.

I haven't been for 15 years and won't be back.  

Edited by Gonzo79

I just love the old firm games and one of the reasons is the atmosphere.  Other than 1 or 2 European nights, the best games for atmosphere are when we play them.  I know I'm in a minority here but I don't care what they sing really.  I'd rather not listen to some of their bile, but our fans sing stuff I'd rather not listen to either.  All things considered I'd rather they were there.  They do contribute to the atmosphere and for me it wouldn't be anywhere near as atmospheric if they weren't.