Smoke Bombs thrown onto fans

1 minute ago, Walterbear said:

Nothing is in dispute. The only question is what our board are going to do. We dont need to wait on police reports and go through this line by line. If we need their money at the expense of our fans safety then we are in a worse place than I thought. 

Wooooooooooooossssshhhh!

Totally shocked today that the Killie supporters were released and allowed to march chanting around Ibrox past the subway queue and around the Stadium bar and away. If that is the way the tims would have to leave then god help us  if they are put in the corner. I was all of a sudden unexpectedly smothered up to a battalion of Killie fans and could easily have been mistaken for one.

They'd hold the away fans in the gound for 'Category A' games (Tims, Aberdeen and Hibs).

I still think we could give them the Main Stand half of the Broomie.  They could still leave the way they do now and the security fences could be moved along.

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

They'd hold the away fans in the gound for 'Category A' games (Tims, Aberdeen and Hibs).

I still think we could give them the Main Stand half of the Broomie.  They could still leave the way they do now and the security fences could be moved along.

I had thought about that Gonzo. We would need to erect a fence within the concourse too and I’m not sure how practical that is? There is still the potential to through devices or fireworks though?

16 hours ago, forlanssister said:

Wooooooooooooossssshhhh!

I think the whooooosh is on you fs. I was endorsing your post. I’m perfectly aware you were posting in ironic / sarcasm mode. 

Edited by Walterbear

On 16/03/2018 at 23:24, Gonzo79 said:

From what I know, the agreement between the two clubs is the real reason we can't stick them in the corner.  

Whit? a club that promoted and agitates still that we are a new club, also heavily influenced other club to remove us from the SPL, then tried to thieve our titles and we still honour any agreements between clubs. You have to be joking? But sadly you are probably correct, un fecking believable craven cowardness,