Gersnet Podcast - International weekend - your questions please!

As most of you will be aware, we've been doing some testing lately with regard to starting a new Gersnet Podcast.

A few technical teething issues aside, this testing has been going very well and we're confident that we can get this up and running properly over the next couple of weeks. 

Before we do though, we're going to have one final test this weekend and that's where you can come in.  Given there is no Rangers game, we'd like to discuss your questions on this week's trial pod.  Anything goes (within reason) so we're happy to discuss as wide a range of Rangers related topics as possible.

As such, please post your questions here (or PM them to me if you'd prefer) and we'll select the pick of the bunch for inclusion in the discussion.

As an aside, we're looking for feedback on our most recent test podcast (discussion includes a Rangers v Killie review, Scotland v  Rangers and more) so if you'd like to listen to that and comment constructively on the content, please also give me a shout and I'll send over the link.  :)

Suggested questions:

- what is our best 11?

- if we could only add one top quality player, what is the key position we need to fill/replace?

- should we recruit players over 30?  If so, have there been examples of success in the past?

- If we win the cup, should Murty be the manager?

- Now that possession, shots on target, etc are outdated measures of a team's success, what metrics should we use? (I'm sure Rousseau and a few others - including me - will enjoy that one, although not sure if that's subject is an acquired taste)

- What is the most important attribute in a manager?

- What transfer targets should we have?  (Including any rumours)

- what is the handball law - exactly (it annoys me that this is misquoted in many games)

- why are there exceptions to every rule?

- is Club 1872 doing a good job?

- what are the big issues that the board needs to address?

- if not King, who?

- which of our current crop of youngsters can make it in OUR senior team?

- based on our current team, what league and in what position would we be in if we played in England?

I seem to remember the theme tune to "question of sport" contained the line .... "there are more questions than answers, and the more I find out, the less I know".  That definitely applies to me, but I won't be offended if none of these are picked.  Either way I can't wait to hear it.  Good luck ?

suggested questions:

How do we improve the standard of refereeing in Scotland?

What should be the priorities of maintenace/improvements to Ibrox?

Leaving aside individuals, what is the best fit for Rangers in terms of general philosophy - Scottish, non-Scot British or Foreign Manager?

What can we, as a support, do to help the performances at Ibrox?

Should the club give us a look at new home and away strip options and ask us to decide on our favourite?

What can Club1872 do to get more supporters involved/contributing?

Could the SLO be more contactable and helpful to certain groups, such as disabled fans or Union Bears?

I think we have to be careful in discussing the SLO as it is possibly a personal thing. I have personally been in his vicinity twice and found him very nice and helpful. I certainly would not like to give an opinion on him one way or the other as I simply don't have any facts over a larger body of people of what he does right or wrong.