Louis Moult 'back on Rangers radar'...?

5 hours ago, der Berliner said:

I don't think he is a target and will either adapt to his new club or move on to another English team. AFAIK, he went back to England for family reasons (too), which is largely ignored.

Intriguing is the state of both Miller and Hardie. The former might be offered a coaching role, but may probably look for another season or two as player, which IMHO will only happen elsewhere. Hardie has scored wherever he plays and I would assume that we will offer him a deal, just to be on the safe side. I take it that Cummings and Murphy will sign up permanently, but who knows what will happen with Morelos. If he keeps scoring and is having a good game or two this summer, someone with deeper pockets than us will sure come calling.

And, something which we should keep in mind, the Colombian (unless unpicked) may be away while we prepare for Europe ... with as of now only Herrera and him on a permanent deal.

Miller as a coach fills me with dread. 

He scores the odd goal which to my mind is something that can't be coached.

Kids either have the ability and nous to score or they don't. It's something that can't be taught.

If we were looking for somebody to direct traffic Miller is our man. Anything else he should get chased.

I might be old fashioned but I'd prefer not to have an ex-Celtc player managing Rangers.  

He'd have to learn his trade coming through the ranks or elsewhere, if he were to ever be considered.