Daily Record In Another Abysmal Article

Now it’s hardly the biggest lie in the world but you do have to wonder how a paper can simply print absolute rubbish.

The headline - Liam Henderson Continues Scoring Streak for Bari...

As I normally do with foreign based Scottish players, I try and keep some interest in how they are performing, and I remember seeing that Henderson was having a pretty indifferent time at Bari. So I was surprised to hear that he had went on a “continued scoring streak” whilst “impressing on and off the park” (no firther info in the article as to why that is the case).

Looking at his stats, he has scored a grand total of 1 time. Some streak that.

There is also a clip of the goal in said article and it is basically a cross which deflected off the defender’s back and went in.

Does anyone even proof read any of the crap that the journalists at the Record churn out? It genuinely is embarrassing that all it takes is 2 minutes on any football stats website to show that their stories are complete and utter crap.

Edited by StuGers

5 minutes ago, StuGers said:

Now it’s hardly the biggest lie in the world but you do have to wonder how a paper can simply print absolute rubbish.

The headline - Liam Henderson Continues Scoring Streak for Bari...

As I normally do with foreign based Scottish players, I try and keep some interest in how they are performing, and I remember seeing that Henderson was having a pretty indifferent time at Bari. So I was surprised to hear that he had went on a “continued scoring streak” whilst “impressing on and off the park” (no firther info in the article as to why that is the case).

Looking at his stats, he has scored a grand total of 1 time. Some streak that.

There is also a clip of the goal in said article and it is basically a cross which deflected off the defender’s back and went in.

Does anyone even proof read any of the crap that the journalists at the Record churn out? It genuinely is embarrassing that all it takes is 2 minutes on any football stats website to show that their stories are complete and utter crap.

According to soccerway stats, he has scored two league goals but such a "streak" would be a strange choice of word given not only the amount, but about 6 weeks and 5 games seperated the the two goals.

https://uk.soccerway.com/players/liam-henderson/265494/

I'd contrast that with the DR's regular updates (and slant) on Carlos Pena.

3 hours ago, buster. said:

According to soccerway stats, he has scored two league goals but such a "streak" would be a strange choice of word given not only the amount, but about 6 weeks and 5 games seperated the the two goals.

https://uk.soccerway.com/players/liam-henderson/265494/

I'd contrast that with the DR's regular updates (and slant) on Carlos Pena.

Apologies, you’re correct! It is two goals. 

I should get a job at the DR :D

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

If masturbating makes you go mad or blind, I'm very surprised at the lack of guide dogs and mental institutions throughout the UK.

I'd start a company that offered to clean the dugcr@p off folks shoes, using cub scouts as labour after the Tories privatise them.

Not bob-a-job....but clean a job(by)

:D