Jump to content

 

 

Hibs Looking To Cut Rangers Ticket Allocation?


Recommended Posts

When we went down to the lowest division I made a resolution  that I would never again fund any other club involved in that decision.  Hence why I don't go to away league matches or Scottish Cup games.

C1872 should be at the forefront in announcing that Rangers fans will not be going to Easter Road next season. No tickets, NONE.

It worked with Dundee United - look where they are now.

Any Rangers fan funding Hibs should stop and take a good look at themselves.

Oh, and this "support the team" shyte got exhausted years ago. If we as a club can't put a side on the field capable of beating minors like Hibs then closer inspection of who is responsible for that state of affairs should begin as a matter of urgency. We are far bigger than those maggots.

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, boabie said:

When we went down to the lowest division I made a resolution  that I would never again fund any other club involved in that decision.  Hence why I don't go to away league matches or Scottish Cup games.

C1872 should be at the forefront in announcing that Rangers fans will not be going to Easter Road next season. No tickets, NONE.

It worked with Dundee United - look where they are now.

Any Rangers fan funding Hibs should stop and take a good look at themselves.

Oh, and this "support the team" shyte got exhausted years ago. If we as a club can't put a side on the field capable of beating minors like Hibs then closer inspection of who is responsible for that state of affairs should begin as a matter of urgency. We are far bigger than those maggots.

Me too, not a penny.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully this backfires on them.

If they lose their next couple of games it will leave them out the running thus their own fans will not attend , less than a half full stadium.

Edited by onevision
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad Rangers have spoken out but as long as Hibs fulfil their SPFL allocation there's not really much we can do about it other than mirror the decision going forward at Ibrox.

Link to post
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Frankie said:

I'm glad Rangers have spoken out but as long as Hibs fulfil their SPFL allocation there's not really much we can do about it other than mirror the decision going forward at Ibrox.

The statement is another OG that won't come to anything.

 

Safety issues not withstanding, I don't get the fuss. A club seek a competitive advantage in a game that could be vital that is within the rules (as Motherwell did in play offs). I'd be looking for us to do the same if we had the opportunity to do so.

 

At the end of the day, the fans can decide whether they want to go back to Easter Road.

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Not saying I agree with the statement or its content.  I think they were right to say something but it should have been kept to a minimum for the reasons you outline.

It reads to me as what they themselves know will largely be a hollow effort to appease supporter unhappiness with the Hibs decision.

The only real matter for concern is the safety aspect and there it should have stopped.

 

Considering what happened on the last matchday of both 2014/15 at Motherwell and 2015/16 at Hampden, I'd think this should be uppermost in the thoughts of the clubs. Obviously not Hibs, as the Rod Petrie decision and his 'exuberent support' should have the finger and spotlight pointed at them in the lead-up to the game because dependent on circumstances, it definately has the ingredients for trouble.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, buster. said:

It reads to me as what they themselves know will largely be a hollow effort to appease supporter unhappiness with the Hibs decision.

The only real matter for concern is the safety aspect and there it should have stopped.

 

Considering what happened on the last matchday of both 2014/15 at Motherwell and 2015/16 at Hampden, I'd think this should be uppermost in the thoughts of the clubs. Obviously not Hibs, as the Rod Petrie decision and his 'exuberent support' should have the finger and spotlight pointed at them in the lead-up to the game because dependent on circumstances, it definately has the ingredients for trouble.

 

 

Unfortunately buster we all know from past experience that only one set of supporters will be blamed if there is trouble at Easter Road. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.