NEW: Gersnet Podcast 003 - Old Firm Fallout

videothumb_1523953185.thumb.png.af6bf1bf9d180a475b807b6c0f5617a3.png

Name: Gersnet Podcast 003 - Old Firm Fallout
Category: Gersnet Podcast
Date Added: 2018-04-17
Submitter: Frankie

The new Gersnet Podcast - all the latest Rangers FC news and post-match discussion.

This week, Colin, David and Stewart discuss the fall out from Sunday's Old Firm game and who's to blame for another appalling result against Celtic. Dave King, season ticket renewals and our youth system also form the conversation.

Gersnet Podcast 003 - Old Firm Fallout

Worth noting we recorded this on Sunday night before known was known about dressing room fall outs and such-like.

Was very difficult to be positive after such an appalling defeat but I think the discussion was constructive and very much worth downloading.

Thanks to Colin, David and Gaham (for the editing work) as always!

Just finished it. It's the first one that I've managed to listen to completely. I don't normally have time to listen to podcasts but managed to find some time while working.

I really enjoyed it (more than I thought I would) and thought Colin was an excellent link-man and kept it flowing, with interesting comments from Frankie and David.

Well done to all involved.

Yeah, as much as the guests are important, Colin and Ross are excellent presenters and really make a difference in terms of keeping the conversation interesting and linked well.

It's well worth an hour of your time (hopefully less) each week when doing something that doesn't require all your concentration.

Not to mention Big_Jaws who makes the edited version sound so professional.