Just what we require (new fans group formed)

12 minutes ago, Bill said:

None at all.

But IIRC you told us earlier this week...............that you once did but found it too stifling and had to leave...................... (feel free to correct details).

It's funny but if I had been asked who was the one poster in The Lounge that had been in the VB,....I'd have thought about it for about 5 seconds and then went...'Of course, Bill !"   :D

Edited by buster.

Can we be cognizant when talking about other groups of Gers fans that they are indeed fellow Bears - tough I know, but Gersnet has always prided itself on being balanced and constructive - some love FF, some don't.  Same with RM, C1872 and VB among others.

The last thing we want on Gersnet is a pissing match where we cast aspersions against other groups of fans - C1872 being an exception IMHO given they are defacto the official fans organization - the remainder we should at least have the common decency to, publicly at least, acknowledge we all want the same thing but perhaps wish to get there by different means.

It’s disappointing to see a group of Rangers fans who have been so active in addressing the club’s detractors being sniped at by Gersnet members. VB has nothing to be ashamed of and much to be proud of. Those taking cheap shots and making false assertions should be ashamed of themselves. If you feel so strongly why not take your views directly to VB.
There members stalk about other forums issuing threats of violence to anyone who disagrees with them. Thats my experience of them.

Its not ideal pr.

59 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

There members stalk about other forums issuing threats of violence to anyone who disagrees with them. Thats my experience of them.

Its not ideal pr.

If that’s true it’s utterly unacceptable. I’d like to see some evidence of it however, since I don’t go on any other forums to experience it. I’ve never seen it on here but there again I’m a relatively recent arrival. I have seen a few stalkers here though xD but mainly the prissy variety

2 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

Its not ideal pr.

We only need to ask Chris Graham about their tactics.

14 hours ago, Soulsonic5791 said:

I seem to recall that they were pre-occupied with marginal stuff at the meeting in the Grosvenor a few years back when wee Nacho stood up at the end to do his Julio Jockio impersonation.

We’re talking about the same meeting, I called it the Hilton Hotel it’s the Grosvenor Hilton.

the gunslinger said:

Its not ideal pr

------------------

bill said

If that’s true it’s utterly unacceptable. I’d like to see some evidence of it however, since I don’t go on any other forums to experience it. I’ve never seen it on here but there again I’m a relatively recent arrival. I have seen a few stalkers here though xD but mainly the prissy variety

------------------

Bill, if you are looking for 'evidence' of that kind of intrinsic thought process, even if done in an indirect and subtle manner then you could a look at your own post from yesterday when you told those "taking cheap shots" ....." If you feel so strongly why not take your views directly to VB". xD

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/16168627.Loyalist_fans_group_says_Rangers_board_should__sell_up__if_they_cannot_meet_takeover_promises/

A LOYALIST Rangers supporters group has said fans have been "badly let down" by the Dave King-led board while backing a silent protest over Ibrox "mismanagement".

The Vanguard Bears and the new independent Rangers fans group Follow Rangers Shareholders Ltd are the latest to support the proposed action by the Union Bears ultras group.