The Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals

56 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Things are shaping up fast, which is surely a good thing.

Players return to training on Friday if my memory serves me correctly. Think we may see at least a few newbies appear in the next few days so they can start training with us from Day 1. Also, flying out to Spanish camp on 17th(Sunday), I think Gerrard will want as many of his new signings available for that trip

14 minutes ago, Bill said:

It's not a transfer issue but does anyone know when we can expect Ryan Jack to be available for selection?

He was back in training towards the end of the season so should be available for the Spanish training camp.

20 minutes ago, lenny3k said:

Players return to training on Friday if my memory serves me correctly. Think we may see at least a few newbies appear in the next few days so they can start training with us from Day 1. Also, flying out to Spanish camp on 17th(Sunday), I think Gerrard will want as many of his new signings available for that trip

Yes, it's vital IMO that we get as much of the squad sorted out as possible for pre-season together.

1 hour ago, craig said:

And is Ryan Kent any good ?  Would he be a loan deal or permanent signing ?  Presumably loan deal ?

I wasn’t too encouraged by the fact he wasn’t making Bristol City’s bench by the end of last season and they chose to take a 500k penalty rather than play him. 

1 hour ago, craig said:

Anyone seen much of Katic ?  Havent seen him play - hopefully a ball playing, physical player.

There isn’t much of him on YouTube because he’s a defender but that’s the impression you get. Actually there are highlights of most if not all of his teams games on YouTube so if you’ve got loads of time on your hands....

4 minutes ago, DMAA said:

I wasn’t too encouraged by the fact he wasn’t making Bristol City’s bench by the end of last season and they chose to take a 500k penalty rather than play him. 

There isn’t much of him on YouTube because he’s a defender but that’s the impression you get. Actually there are highlights of most if not all of his teams games on YouTube so if you’ve got loads of time on your hands....

Perhaps we've went for or been offered Ryan Kent,.... given the prospective Wilson loan seems to be off.

Edited by buster.

11 minutes ago, Frankie said:

This was the lad we had on trial towards the end of the season. 

He can’t be the player we hoped he was if he’s joining a managerless mid table league 1 side. A shame because I liked the sound of him on paper.