If these players don't run themselves into the ground and absolutely batter Killie today then there is simply no place for them here next season , because after watching and listening to what the new manager said and his principles of going the extra yard and digging deep , I would run through a brick wall and I'm 51 lol.

I am absolutely buzzing for next year. , this is going to be the longest preseason ever , I feel like a kid again .

I keep seeing people saying "they all need to go" and suchlike but that won't happen and probably can't happen.  It's not an ideal world.

We'll hopefully get rid of Pena, Alves, Herrera, Wallace, Hodson and a few other fringe players (and loanees) and replace them with better.  The players we have left will improve with a better manager and better teammates and we'll give the yahoos a run for their money next season.

Today(& the two other remaining games) is an opportunity for all players to show to the new manager that they should be part of his plans for next season.

From what we’ve seen this season, the majority of these players won’t be & should treat these games as an opportunity to put themselves in the shop window for other clubs

5 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I keep seeing people saying "they all need to go" and suchlike but that won't happen and probably can't happen.  It's not an ideal world.

We'll hopefully get rid of Pena, Alves, Herrera, Wallace, Hodson and a few other fringe players (and loanees) and replace them with better.  The players we have left will improve with a better manager and better teammates and we'll give the yahoos a run for their money next season.

It's not an ideal world but we do need a whole new team. I'd say our current side is about mid table English third tier at best.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

You could take 4 or 5 good players out of any side and it would ruin them.

We need 4 or 5 good players to come in.  Dorrans, Jack, Morelos and McCrorie are all capable of doing well with a better manager and better teammates.  Gerrard may as well give in now if he thinks he can replace all of our first team regulars.

11 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

We need 4 or 5 good players to come in.  Dorrans, Jack, Morelos and McCrorie are all capable of doing well with a better manager and better teammates.  Gerrard may as well give in now if he thinks he can replace all of our first team regulars.

What is there to ruin? We need to completely rebuild.

7 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Dorrans? I am not sure how you see that. If he was a youth player then I could have patience with him. As a 31 year old he is just crap and should be removed.