New sponsor/ investor rumour

43 minutes ago, forlanssister said:

Tactical Nuclear Penguin is 32%

Well I'll stay off that then.

When Grolsch Kanon first came on the market (as a one off at first) my mate had bought 4 of them. After 3 he thought okay I feel all right for the 4th. Drinking the 4th the effect hit him and he decided to retire to bed. once in the bedroom he had to walk round the whole bed as his wife was in the near side. He misjudged the corner of the bed which sent him flying into the window which smashed with his weight and speed. That was an expensive 4 beers for him.:D

I think we could do with sending potential new investors some 'Tactical Nuclear Penguin' before opening talks and their cheque books.

Seriously, it's not surprising that there isn't a queue of people wanting to throw their money at the club. It would have to be an emotional 'investment' and if they haven't surfaced in the last 6 years, they are hardly likely to start now.

20 minutes ago, alskoosher said:

I take it everyone is familiar with rule 2 of the TOP code sub 2.6 being particularly relevant, there again perhaps people aren't aware of it. 

The NOMAD returns with his thick rulebook.

Bit of a bind to lug that about !

A Pope observed:

"A little learning is a dangerous thing; 

drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: 

there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain,

and drinking largely sobers us again."

1 hour ago, alskoosher said:

I take it everyone is familiar with rule 2 of the TOP code sub 2.6 being particularly relevant, there again perhaps people aren't aware of it. 

Yep. I wrote it.

5 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

A Pope observed:

"A little learning is a dangerous thing; 

drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: 

there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain,

and drinking largely sobers us again."

The Kerrydale online degree in 'Law, Tax and Accountancy and it's applications at Sevco' surely makes them all 'unbiased experts' !

:D