I'm sure most of us are glad.

We've had another painful season, with a few dashings of hollow hope littering a path of misery and disappointment.  It has been hard and many of us aren't used to watching a Rangers team with so little fight and gumption.

We'll be back next season and hopefully Gerrard will ring significant changes that at least see us challenging Celtc and putting the likes of Aberdeen and Hibs back where they belong.  Keep the head up, Bears - when we do get our title back it'll be the sweetest one yet.  

No matter how good Gerrard is, which i hope and pray he's very good, nothing will change unless the club challenges the refereeing general incompetence and blatant cheating like today, against us next season.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

The most important thing that SG must improve on is consistency.  He also needs to get more out of the players....we are regularly played off the park by teams that have a fraction of our playing budget.

I am looking forward to SG taking the reins.  I think there are a lot of positives to come out of it.

Two months to get some new players ready.  I'm hoping he brings in 3 or 4 good signings and a couple of loanees too.  

We really need central defenders and a real leader in midfield.

I'll give you all 4 weeks of no football and you'll be wishing the season was still going.  Even the upcoming World Cup isn't enough to satisfy the need to watch the gers.  I hate the close season.  It's too long, and the speculation on transfers this year especially with drive us all crazy.  I reflect on the fact that if I had been born to different parents, or in a different part of the world, I might have ended up supporting another team.  So, no matter how bad things are at our club, at least I wake up every morning a bear.  I thank my lucky stars for that!

4 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

I'll give you all 4 weeks of no football and you'll be wishing the season was still going.  Even the upcoming World Cup isn't enough to satisfy the need to watch the gers.  I hate the close season.  It's too long, and the speculation on transfers this year especially with drive us all crazy.  I reflect on the fact that if I had been born to different parents, or in a different part of the world, I might have ended up supporting another team.  So, no matter how bad things are at our club, at least I wake up every morning a bear.  I thank my lucky stars for that!

True that, give it a week and we'll all be sick as parrots with nothing to talk about, football men indeed lol