On Tuesday, May 15, 2018 at 19:26, Big Jaws said:

Its gone from a spark of an idea to being a real thing. I'd like to congratulate all the guys who've contributed to the pod and made it what it is. Frankie and Officer Crabtree... err I mean Pete have been instrumental in getting it off the ground with their energy and drive not to mention sacrificing their own time at the preparation stage on what was really just a pipe dream. The world of the internet is generally not a hospitable place for females so a special mention to @plgsarmy for sticking her head above the parapet and not only taking on the internet but also the extremely toxic Scottish football crowd too.

Oh and by the way@pete I have the evidence and I'm building a dossier of Pete'isms its just a mater of time before I release it to the public, shots have been fired. :drum: :flipa: :roflmao:

BJ love you mate and I  really hope you put up  a blunders show. I will say though I hope Colin Ross and David are also on it. That frigg'n Frankie never makes a mistake.:D  

3 minutes ago, pete said:

BJ love you mate and I  really hope you put up  a blunders show. I will say though I hope Colin Ross and David are also on it. That frigg'n Frankie never makes a mistake.:D  

Thats cause Frankie takes a week to say anything mate. :D I was rippin it in that post, as I am with the Frankie comment, Pete and to be honest there really isn't enough material to put a bloopers reel together. :O 

7 hours ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

Perhaps Ally's misfits withstanding, this is the worst Rangers side I have ever seen by a mile. As bad going forward as we are in defence. Failing to score in 4 out of 5 old firm games says it all.

I doubt Cribari, Daly and Little would've been so spineless against Celtc.  And I'm not even joking.  

7 hours ago, Big Jaws said:

I think that may have been David Frazer that said that. As to the rest of your post I don't think Gerrard will be that rigid. I think he'll use whatever formation and tactics suit against the opposition the team face.

So do I, I wasn’t actually advocating for 4-2-3-1 I was just commentating that we lack a real playmaker. 

9 hours ago, Big Jaws said:

I think that may have been David Frazer that said that. As to the rest of your post I don't think Gerrard will be that rigid. I think he'll use whatever formation and tactics suit against the opposition the team face.

IMO David Frazer is the best pundit/podder in the Rangers Podcast community.

There are many who talk sense but DF has more objectivity which IMO makes the conversation more worthwhile.

Interesting article about which players are contributing most to their clubs attack. 

Morelos accounts for 30.5% of our goals. Windass 2nd with 19.7%. 

We're almost too reliant on these two. It should be spread out more, I think.

Rangers xG %.jpeg

https://www.modernfitba.com/blogs/2018/5/10/which-spfl-players-are-contributing-the-most-to-their-clubs-attack

2 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Interesting article about which players are contributing most to their clubs attack. 

Morelos accounts for 30.5% of our goals. Windass 2nd with 19.7%. 

We're almost too reliant on these two. It should be spread out more, I think.

Rangers xG %.jpeg

https://www.modernfitba.com/blogs/2018/5/10/which-spfl-players-are-contributing-the-most-to-their-clubs-attack

Do you base this on anything other than data?

7 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Do you base this on anything other than data?

Why would I? Data is life. :D 

The Celtic and Aberdeen ones have more spread out contribution/distribution. 

I just feel we should be seeing more, in terms of goals, from others. Being too reliant on one or two players will have a negative impact when they go through a period of poor form.