Champions league final

I think Liverpool can beat anybody on the day. They're the highest scoring outfit in the torunament and I expect to see them launch their typical early blitz.  They're almost certain to score probably more than once.

It sounds stupid, but if Liverpool take their chances, they can win it. I can see them blitzing Madrid in the first 20-30 minutes as they can do. 

I can also see failing to take their chances, and for Ronaldo to take his one chance. 

It could also be a very open game. Quite a few of the last CL games have been quite open. 

Mark Lawrenson

BBC Sport football expert in Kiev

I don't think it's going to be an open, attractive game because it's a final. I have a feeling Liverpool by hook or by crook will win the game.

BT are running through previous CL finals at the moment. Chelsea v Bayern, Liverpool V ac Milan....what a game...Gerrard goal....Jap Stam and Gattuso playing for Milan.... reds 3   0 down and win on penalties

tonight ?.....'mon the  'pool   

Edited by colinstein