I endured a number of meetings with Graham Spiers in the early days of the RST; honestly, I cannot remember meeting a more self-centered man. He, or rather his emotional take, was the hub of every story he reported. He reminded me of the facilitator of the school bully, lionised the hector, entertained the hector, and painted the targets for the hector. When he received legitimate incoming, immediately he played the victim card, and reinforced this move massively. He wore his emotions more often than that olive green corduroy jacket.

Currently, Graham is in the almost fascist Austria, reporting on his beloved green'n'grey hooped horrors' pre-season tour. Austria likes uniformity, Graham enjoys the cut and thrust of Twitter. His rapier like wit is suited to both country and his preferred means of communication. No doubt, in an attempt to amuse his fellow Journos, Graham hung out ripe bait. He posted a photograph of a young rotund male participant during an orange parade - he accompanied the picture with the following prose, "the marching season - peace, harmony, togetherness, no anger, no seeming pent up aggression, and healthy eating. It's a lovely time, really"! 

I would have thought the parades in Austria would be more informative, the sound of fully segged jackboots can be quite deafening. Ah mean, there is a distraction, you can understand why Graham ignores the immediate prevalent desire to invade Poland, and concentrates on happenings some fifteen hundred miles away. However, providing his fellow travelers with a sniggerfest is far more important; today, Brenda has said nothing. Said Twitter feed ran for over three hours, the usual suspects piled in, and a merry time ensued.

The lad in the posted photo' passed away last year.

Insensitivity does not cover this monumental lack of judgement by Spiers, the grief of the family should see this story reported and provide Spiers with his every wish to be the centre of the on going narrative. 

I would suggest to be not that liberal with the term "fascist", for it describes a rather extreme political regime that you can hardly find in modern day societies. Some might be xenophobic, homophobic, militaristic, bigoted or extremely nationalist or patriotic. But not the vile mixture of the aforementioned that would constitute fascist.

As for the Discredited One, it beggars belief that he'S still employed by some mainstream media outlets and newspapers despite being such a bampot and liar. As long as no-one takes him to the cleaners though, this will carry on.

The tweet set out to tell people about the orange order but it really tells us about Graham Spiers.

Instead of using his platform to criticise the powerful he uses is to attack the powerless.  The orange order is unpopular and enjoys almost no political support in Scotland.  Any attack from a public figure is the equivalent of kicking a man when he is down. 

The fact that he body shames a dead man just hammers the point home.  It couldn't be clearer what type of person he is; a bully.

giphy.gif

I have been out most of the day, returned to find several e-mails pointing out Phil McFournames has been using the same photo of the deceased chap, in his latest blog. Now we know where Spiers found the photo. Cross pollination tarred with the sickening sectarian brush. 

Two odious cretins with a shared obsessive hatred of all things Rangers.

One is a lying fantasist and the other is a lying creep.  

Edited by Gonzo79