Celtic Boys Club manager 'stuffed banknotes in boy's mouth'

42 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

They’ll do nothing.

I’m not in favour of honours stripping. They need some perpetual humiliation. A black cross on the front of their shirts forever or yellow if the shirts are a dark colour.

It seems to me quite obvious that the decades long cover-up(s) of child sexual abuse at what we must surely now, following its offer to settle,  call  its feeder Boys' Club produced some significant level of sporting advantage. If it had been known, publicly, that pederasty was allowed to flourish, and to continue flourishing, unchecked, then recruitment of promising young footballers would have been stymied. It was able to sign up youngsters, and, ultimately, promote them to the first team, because the Club  consciously concealed sex crimes. 

Stripping of 'Honours' should only be the start of it. The Club should be expelled, in all the ignominy it deserves, from Scottish football, and this banishment should operate sine die.

Expulsion would be appropriate. To their shame Rangers wouldn’t allow it. Long ago Hibs had celtic just about down. Just needed a wee push from Rangers and they’d have been gone. Didn’t happen then and sadly it won’t happen now.

1 hour ago, Scott7 said:

They’ll do nothing.

I’m not in favour of honours stripping. They need some perpetual humiliation. A black cross on the front of their shirts forever or yellow if the shirts are a dark colour.

Maybe I’m getting to old for all this modern life but I will never understand parents taking their children it’s akin to sending them to a Rolf Harris summer camp .