[FT] Rangers 0 - 0 Spartak Moscow

22 minutes ago, pete said:

Derek Ferguson says it is breaking his heart to support Aberdeen but he has to want the best for his son and see him in a final.

Perfectly understandable and I presume most if not all of us here would find ourselves in a similar situation to Derek Ferguson. But in saying that if Derek had to bet his sons life on the outcome I would hazard a guess he too would go for a Rangers win.

All of this doesn't mean we will win because nothing in football is ever certain but we're heavy favourites for a reason. The reason being we're clearly a far better team than they are. A class above as Gerrard would say.

I'd prefer not to be placed in Derek Ferguson's shoes.  He had the potential to be a good player but opted for the high life and since he hung up his boots, he's been nothing but a snivelling git.

We've yet to prove we're a class above Aberdeen.  They are, ultimately, an irrelevance though, so let's disperse with posts that suggest they are, in any way, our rivals.

3 hours ago, pete said:

Derek Ferguson says it is breaking his heart to support Aberdeen but he has to want the best for his son and see him in a final.

That would be the same Derek Ferguson who once opined on Radio Scotland that "I'm not really a fan of Rangers".