Wind Energy - not always what it seems

7 minutes ago, Darthter said:

So, your complaint this time is that ScotGov's renewable incentive is producing too much green energy & that's a bad thing???

From memory, one of the main problems here is that Nuclear & fossil fuel power stations HAVE to maintain a certain output level constantly otherwise they experience major issues & delayed/slow restart times - so they need to be on all the time.  If they are "turned off", due to the slow "spin-up" time, they would end up being a power shortage - wind power does not have this problem.  So, until 100% of required electricity, 100% of the time can be generated by non-nuclear/fossil power station, the more tradition power stations can not be decommissioned.

I think his complaint is simply that the SNP's energy policy is an utter farce and the ones paying the price for their idiocy are the country's poor and the one's benefiting are the multi-millionaires and billionaires same as their idiotic education policy is at the expense of Scotland's poorest to the benefit of Europe's richest.

2 hours ago, Darthter said:

So, your complaint this time is that ScotGov's renewable incentive is producing too much green energy & that's a bad thing???

From memory, one of the main problems here is that Nuclear & fossil fuel power stations HAVE to maintain a certain output level constantly otherwise they experience major issues & delayed/slow restart times - so they need to be on all the time.  If they are "turned off", due to the slow "spin-up" time, they would end up being a power shortage - wind power does not have this problem.  So, until 100% of required electricity, 100% of the time can be generated by non-nuclear/fossil power station, the more tradition power stations can not be decommissioned.

I know you're a bit slow but I thought even you would understand I didn't write the article. I even posted a link to show you who did. So if you insist on whining like a constipated poodle, why not direct it at the author because I pretty much ignore everything you post. Remember, how this generally works is you react to what I post and I take no notice of anything you say. 

29 minutes ago, Bill said:

I know you're a bit slow but I thought even you would understand I didn't write the article. I even posted a link to show you who did. So if you insist on whining like a constipated poodle, why not direct it at the author because I pretty much ignore everything you post. Remember, how this generally works is you react to what I post and I take no notice of anything you say. 

So you take no notice but still felt the need to respond? 

8 minutes ago, Bill said:

Such rudeness! ?

It’s always hugely satisfying when you get upset and resort to type.

I choose my words carefully and always make sure the description actually fits unlike your generally repetitive and inaccurate scattergun of abuse.