The Spring & Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

1 hour ago, the gunslinger said:

Hes better than Kent. 

We might fall out!  At the risk of starting a debate, Kent is much more consistent than Candeias however there's no doubt that Candeias offers more of a goal threat.  As a Kent fan I'd be very happy to have Kent come in to replace Candeias.  Candeias will always be held in high regard though because of his work ethic, which is second to none.

26 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

We might fall out!  At the risk of starting a debate, Kent is much more consistent than Candeias however there's no doubt that Candeias offers more of a goal threat.  As a Kent fan I'd be very happy to have Kent come in to replace Candeias.  Candeias will always be held in high regard though because of his work ethic, which is second to none.

I don't see how he's more consistent at all. 

Hes much younger if we were buying Kent with the candeias money fair enough. 

Kent's faster trickier. Candeias works harder more of a threat. 

There's very little in it and we own one of them. 

As for ojo Jones or hastie being better. There is zero evidence of that. 

If Candeias leaves we’ll need to come up with some other way of covering for Tavernier’s forays forward. Because Candeias’ work rate has been missed whenever he’s been left out. 

2 minutes ago, Frankie said:

It was a very strange decision to leave Candeias out of the EL squad! maybe this is the result of that?. I like the player and will be disappointed if he goes, however we have a strong squad now so some will leave.

9 minutes ago, Frankie said:

The way he’s saying Rangers wanted him to stay suggests we’ll get a reasonable enough fee. Makes all the difference when you don’t look desperate to punt a player. Hope the move materialises and I hope he makes a success of it, best for both parties. 

9 hours ago, Frankie said:

Some suggestions in the Turkish media Candeias is on his way to Gençlerbirliği....

Frankie i have the podcast on Sunday can you pronounce that for me.:roflmao: