SNP admits it doesn’t know what it’s doing

1 hour ago, BEARGER said:

Don’t think you can use that argument. As you know I’m for full independence the same as Norway. I can understand the SG not accepting 50% of a tax raising opportunity if it means they would also loose income from the Block Grant for example.

Only Norway doesn't have full independence, having signed over a significant part of it to Brussels. Which is the same as saying you don't really want full independence any more than the SNP, who seem terrified of the responsibility.

Wanting independence is like everything else in Indyland, a con trick, a deceit, a lie. You know it, I know it, we all know it.

3 hours ago, BEARGER said:

Don’t think you can use that argument. As you know I’m for full independence the same as Norway. I can understand the SG not accepting 50% of a tax raising opportunity if it means they would also lose income from the Block Grant for example.

The very same block grant they would lose in totality if we were independent? 

The rise in Scottish nationalism, since the fat sex pest appeared on the political landscape, really has drained any sense of Scottish pride out of us all.  

Loads of ScotNats want to be ruled by Brussels.  Loads of ScotNats just want to blame everything on Westminster.  Loads of ScotNats are desperate to see any sense of tradition being continually diluted.  All the things that made us respectable are taking a hammering. And Unionists are losing interest due to the ScotNats hijacking all aspect of being Scottish.

A re-run of the Darien scheme is in the offing if we ever do become independent, with Manny Singh and Ian Blackford heading the charge.

Edited by Gonzo79

10 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

Yes. But we would have 100% control over all taxation.

100% is probably the rate tax would be in an independent Scotland.

11 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

I don't want Scotland to be independent.

Scotland doesn't want to be independent either.

On 09/05/2019 at 10:13, BEARGER said:

The Scottish cringe at its worst. Too wee, too stupid, too poor mentality.

Whilst I would agree, the reality is proving otherwise. Maybe a change of party would help.

On 09/05/2019 at 10:13, BEARGER said:

The Scottish cringe at its worst. Too wee, too stupid, too poor mentality.

Aye well, that's the SNP right enough.