Dont know if i will watch this tommorw. I cant see Dunfermline winning but if they play like they were playing 3 weeks ago well they will give Celtic a game. I'm sure Celtic will win this by a few goals, 3-0 Celtic tommorow

I doubt if i will watch it as i am going to Germany in the afternoon. If i did it would only be to Celtic took the lead and then it would get zapped.

Aye thats what I normally do, but this time I'm not going to bother because I don't think the Pars have a prayer

I definatly wont be watching. They played 3 years ago and it was utter shite.

My only hope is history repeats itself, Dunfermline last won the cup 39 years ago and they were also relegated that season.

If the Pars play like they did a few weeks ago they might give Celtic a game, and I have a sneaky feeling they could get a result. Im going to back my winnings from midweek on Dunfermline to win the cup.

But the good news is that we will be back at Hampden next year to lift the cup.

Symetry (sp) and patterns are coming into football a lot just now. To name a few:

(Chelsea last winners of FA cup at old wembley / first winners at new)

(Liverpool first and last winners at Cardiff)

(Milan CL winners 03, losers 05, winners 07)

So Rangers last cup final apprearance 2003 - winners

The following year was Celtic v Dunfermline final then 3 years later the same sides meet (today) which means Gers back at Hampden next year.

:)

I definatly wont be watching. They played 3 years ago and it was utter shite.

My only hope is history repeats itself, Dunfermline last won the cup 39 years ago and they were also relegated that season.

If the Pars play like they did a few weeks ago they might give Celtic a game, and I have a sneaky feeling they could get a result. Im going to back my winnings from midweek on Dunfermline to win the cup.

But the good news is that we will be back at Hampden next year to lift the cup.

Symetry (sp) and patterns are coming into football a lot just now. To name a few:

(Chelsea last winners of FA cup at old wembley / first winners at new)

(Liverpool first and last winners at Cardiff)

(Milan CL winners 03, losers 05, winners 07)

So Rangers last cup final apprearance 2003 - winners

The following year was Celtic v Dunfermline final then 3 years later the same sides meet (today) which means Gers back at Hampden next year.

:)

hope your right but then we will go another few years without a trophy to your theory

i really feel sorry for jim o'brien or is it brian (who cares) that he can't play in the final, everytime they loan a player out to another team, they wont allow them to play against them, i think this far wrong and something needs to be done about it.

If he's not good enough for them, why make him not play against you?