Bill

Thunberg

All this talk on how our little nation is going to be emission free by 2050 is like listening to the Zagger&Evans song.

How can the planet be saved I don't know but stopping population explosion in the countries where birth is a constant flow,stop burning rainforest and other green forests,resist from buying furniture made from unsustainable products etc..

This kid is a pain in the arse. Get her to fuck off the news and social media and give me peace. 

2 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

All this talk on how our little nation is going to be emission free by 2050 is like listening to the Zagger&Evans song.

How can the planet be saved I don't know but stopping population explosion in the countries where birth is a constant flow,stop burning rainforest and other green forests,resist from buying furniture made from unsustainable products etc..

Overpopulation is at the root of all pressure on both human and natural systems. If we can't reduce population then it won't matter what the fuck else we or saintly little Greta do. If we allow population to increase as it is widely projected to do, coupled with a broadening front of social development, then the entire thing is toast for human civilisation. Frankly, you have to contrive some amount of false optimism to believe the future is rosy. Putting electric vehicles on Britain's roads will have all the effect of scratching your arse.

What a shame. You can only be sorry for her.

I’m a mild mannered man but I’d hang her parents.

2 minutes ago, compo said:

A childhood ruined by unscrupulous adults using her as their mouthpiece. 

I suppose it's a journey most young people go through.

They/We started off with energy and full of radical ideas, join the Labour party and rail against everything, before they start to realise that Labour's money tree and free unicorns  do not exist and that shock.....people are exploiting the climate debate and actually that they would like to start keeping more of their hard earned money. 

They also start to realise they do not want an open free for all immigration policy to further populate an already over crowded country and realise that although they are told that private and public schools are bad and should be abolished, many of their parties leaders have used them for their own offspring and that "Do as I say not what I do" is actually the party motto.

Oh those heady days !!!!

6 hours ago, alexscottislegend said:

Some people on here need to see this.

Best place for her is wae a brush up a chimney.......that would give her something to “scowl about”😁