[FT] Kilmarnock 1 - 2 Rangers (Arfield 16; Goldson 90+1)

No excuses for the behaviour of fans at the end. We’ve all lost it at a last minute winner, but I’ve managed to get to 42 without going on the pitch during play or jumping on top of a flimsy roof. Terrifying for disabled fans & dangerous for the wee neds doing the jumping. Much worse than singing a song.

That being said, I’ve always wondered why Kilmarnock have a rain shelter for disabled fans. No other club does, do they? No doubt well intentioned, but it must be claustrophobic at best.

Not excusing these fucking brainless idiots for their deplorable actions but does the shelter carry a fragile roof warning as it appears to have happened on a least on one other occasion? 

I know work place roofs are instructed to be well signed in case a potential thief falls through the roof while attempting a break in.

There shouldnt need to be a fragile roof warning, any human being with even a little common sense should know better than to leave their seat and jump on a roof at a football match. 

There is a growing ned element within our away support, which is going to become a significant problem if not dealt with soon.  I'm not blaming the UB members who I was quite close to yesterday and while I personally want that drum shoved somewhere the sun doesnt shine, they did nothing wrong themselves, unless of course it was one of them that let of the disgusting smoke bombs at the goals, I am not sure exactly where that came from. But the Union Bears hangers-oners are simply wee bucky-ed up arseholes intent on trying to be more hardcore than the guy next to them. They are the ones always trying to start songs which will get us into trouble, always the ones looking to cause it with stewards/police, and of course the pitch invasion. There is absolutely no excuse to try to run on the pitch. No good can ever come of it. I have been to thousands of games and never felt the need to run on, I just stand where I am and celebrate with those around me. Of course back in the old days of terracing a goal celebration could see you moved about 20 yards from where you started, but with the seats there I rarely get more than a couple of yards.

If they cannot help themselves but run on the pitch when we score, the please please dont come to the games. 

I hope Rangers can identify everyone who encroached onto the pitch, and those on the disabled shelter roof, and life ban every single one of them.

I was absolutely disgusted at the scenes at the goal yesterday, albeit most of which I only seen when I got home and watched the goals and analysis back, as I was too busy jumping up and down like a nutter when we scored to notice too much at the time. 

1 hour ago, 917 said:

No excuses for the behaviour of fans at the end. We’ve all lost it at a last minute winner, but I’ve managed to get to 42 without going on the pitch during play or jumping on top of a flimsy roof. Terrifying for disabled fans & dangerous for the wee neds doing the jumping. Much worse than singing a song.

That being said, I’ve always wondered why Kilmarnock have a rain shelter for disabled fans. No other club does, do they? No doubt well intentioned, but it must be claustrophobic at best.

Aberdeen and Falkirk both have similar areas and both suffer from the same problems of idiots banging and jumping on the roofs.

11 minutes ago, forlanssister said:

The roof was constructed purely to provide shelter from the elements for the wheelchair users below a purpose it has served well and one I have been thankful for on many occasions, it was not constructed as a dance floor nor as a platform to bounce up and down on.

No idiots on the roof and the roof doesn't collapse simples.

Totally agree FS, just pointing out that fucking idiots will always be fucking idiots and need to be made aware of the situation or the clubs need to ensure something is in place to prevent.

14 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

There shouldnt need to be a fragile roof warning, any human being with even a little common sense should know better than to leave their seat and jump on a roof at a football match. 

Exactly but nutters don't have what is classed as common sense.