Rugby World Cup

Not a rugby fan but I thought it was a professional game nowadays?  To not have a contingency for moving or postponing to another day is amateurish in the extreme. Can you imagine that happening in Football or any other sport.  

3 hours ago, Gribz said:

At least it would give us an excuse...you are the bigest imposter Ive come across.

You are seriously here just to wind people up and then rid them. Ive seen your number a mile off...enjoy.

???

Oh well, a ton down the drain. Silly bet.

Quarter finals will be good though. Im getting my French Cap on after having an outside bet on them at 33/1.

Bill - are you happy Scotland are out?

4 hours ago, Gribz said:

Quarter finals will be good though. Im getting my French Cap on after having an outside bet on them at 33/1.

Was your bet on Scotland to qualify for the QF or win outright? I would have thought the former unless your heat ruled your head? Did you go a ton on that too at 33-1. If that comes in then you deserve it.

I’m not a rugby chap but, strangely, I’ll watch the international games and I want Scotland to win. In the SFA team I have no interest at all. That goes back to the exclusion of Gough and Robertson from the side.

Going back to the rugby, are our fellows too wee? Other teams have monsters who can also rocket about the park and handle the ball. More porridge needed and fewer lettuces.  And ditch the white socks. White socks are just wrong.

5 hours ago, Gribz said:

Bill can answer for himself but I expect he’s not. He won’t be surprised, though.

6 hours ago, Gribz said:

When someone gets to you as badly as this, if you can't ignore it at least make some attempt not to advertise it. This is embarrassing. ?