Jump to content

 

 

[FT] Rangers 1 - 0 Feyenoord (Ojo 23)


Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, craig said:

to be fair, Gav is a policeman so it is understandable he would take exception to insults at the Police - warranted or not.

I’m not quite sure what relevance that has Craig? My initial post wasn’t out of of order. It was an observation, and a description of my feeling when watching the police do nothing as usual? He said they were outnumbered, that doesn’t make anyone feel safer. Does that change my observation of their competence?

 

Incidentally, I was called a moron for describing my feeling on what was in front of me. Francis Galton, famous eugenicist, described a moron as just below imbecile. They were to be sterilised,not worthy of society, and prevented from breeding. Interesting that’s from a policeman. I didn’t say anything but as you brought it up? It’s a pretty personal insult considering the context.

Edited by cooponthewing
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cooponthewing said:

I’m not quite sure what relevance that has Craig? My initial post wasn’t out of of order. It was an observation, and a description of my feeling when watching the police do nothing as usual? He said they were outnumbered, that doesn’t make anyone feel safer. Does that change my observation of their competence?

 

Incidentally, I was called a moron for describing my feeling on what was in front of me. Francis Galton, famous eugenicist, described a moron as just below imbecile. They were to be sterilised,not worthy of society, and prevented from breeding. Interesting that’s from a policeman. I didn’t say anything but as you brought it up? It’s a pretty personal insult considering the context.

It’s relevant because it explains why Gav would defend the Police.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, craig said:

It’s relevant because it explains why Gav would defend the Police.

Yet not why the genetic personal insults directed at me over an humorous observation many had made. As I said, I made nothing of it at the time so why is this defence ok? He wasn’t defending the police, he was insulting me. I have never insulted anyone on here so unsure what’s going on here tbh? As I said, he was insulting me, not defending anyone. It wasn’t an issue for me, I thought admin would have notice it?

Edited by cooponthewing
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

Yet not why the genetic personal insults at an observation many made. 

I didn’t read them coop, I merely read pieces.  I don’t have all day every day to read every post.  It was merely an observation of why Gav defends the Police and even said “warranted or not”.

 

i wasn’t “moderating”, I was posting an observation as a member.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, craig said:

I didn’t read them coop, I merely read pieces.  I don’t have all day every day to read every post.  It was merely an observation of why Gav defends the Police and even said “warranted or not”.

 

i wasn’t “moderating”, I was posting an observation as a member.

Called me a moron, I just left that comment with a humorous reply. There is no reason for anyone to direct insults at me, I don’t give them out. Let alone one questioning my existence with eugenics. It was actually ironic as I had been referencing that rocket Darwinist Galton earlier 😂 There I go insulting now😂

 

Been a a long day Craig, apologies for being a bit cranky. 

Edited by cooponthewing
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

Called me a moron, I just left that comment with a humorous reply. There is no reason for anyone to direct insults at me, I don’t give them out. Let alone one questioning my existence with eugenics. It was actually ironic as I had been referencing that rocket Darwinist Galton earlier 😂 There I go insulting now😂

 

Been a a long day Craig, apologies for being a bit cranky. 

No worries bud.  I’m going through my own shit just now....  so I get it!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.