[FT] Livingston 0 - 1 Rangers (Kamara 4)

I realise the management team didn't want to make the pitch an excuse, but there's no doubt it plays very differently and Livi used it to their advantage.  We were poor though and there's no getting away from that.  We had some very nice spells but in our eagerness to speed the game up we made too many bad decisions, in particular Ojo who knew he was playing poorly and that just spiralled for him.  By the end he looked like he was relieved it was over.  However it's job done again and as @Bill said, we would have lost that game last season so any win is welcomed.

I think it's worth also commending Livi who worked really hard tonight.  That's one of (if not THE) fittest displays (in terms of amount of running) I've seen from any team we've played against in the last year at least.  Their levels of fitness were amazing and as we say often, if they did that against all teams they'd be in a good position at the end of the season.  Like all the teams though, they'll save this effort for their games against us and our players need to realise that.

7 minutes ago, Frankie said:

He didn't even give a foul, never mind a yellow card. 

Lost my link there, thought he got booked, even worse. I see Gary Holt moaning about not getting decisions! said Helander should have been off for his challenge on Dykes, but would need to have another look at the Aribo incident, he thought it was just 2 players colliding.

4 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Lost my link there, thought he got booked, even worse. I see Gary Holt moaning about not getting decisions! said Helander should have been off for his challenge on Dykes, but would need to have another look at the Aribo incident, he thought it was just 2 players colliding.

I missed the game tonight (library again) so am just catching up. What happened with the stitches? Sounds brutal?

Edited by cooponthewing