[FT] BSC Young Boys 2 - 1 Rangers (Morelos 44)

• Frankie changed the title to [FT] BSC Young Boys 2 - 1 Rangers (Morelos 44)

Two dreadful goals to lose and what an opportunity missed to put ourselves in a great position in that group.

That team were no great shakes and I think we showed them too much respect.  In saying that they did nothing in the second half and we gave them two goals - both times from awful play from our skipper.

Pick your worst defence and then play

1 minute ago, Blue Moon said:

What a scunner.  They were there for the taking.  That defense is woeful, simply cannot defend.  

You mean ours?

Pick your worst defence and play defensive. Good tactics Steve!

The nature of it is obviously a massive disappointment all on it's own but as it stands we don't need to be disheartened. This weird group is effectively in almost exactly the same place it was before a game was played and I still feel confident we can do something in it.

Let's not blame the rest of the defence for the goals Tav cost us alone.

Other than a couple of half-chances due to the midfield giving the ball away in the first half our defence played fine and I actually had Barisic as my man of the match.

1 minute ago, JFK-1 said:

The nature of it is obviously a massive disappointment all on it's own but as it stands we don't need to be disheartened. This weird group is effectively in almost exactly the same place it was before a game was played and I still feel confident we can do something in it.

I think you are missing the fact that we are the only team not to have played the top seeds.