[FT] Rangers 5 - 0 Hamilton (Defoe 8, 63, 71; Goldson 34; Barisic 61)

While I agree he's far from the finished article and his contribution looks negligible at times the only league match we've lost this season he didn't start, we've won every other match and at times are playing fantastic football. Perhaps his contribution is more tactical than someone like me can see. 

23 minutes ago, JohnMc said:

While I agree he's far from the finished article and his contribution looks negligible at times the only league match we've lost this season he didn't start, we've won every other match and at times are playing fantastic football. Perhaps his contribution is more tactical than someone like me can see. 

People only judge players when they are on the ball. They don't(including me) see the work off the ball and the room they are creating for others.

6 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

even when he gets a goal or assist I still can't see the point of him. He breaks down so much of our attacking play with awful decision making he just does more harm than good as far as i can see. 

he certainly works very hard in fairness works but when Kent comes back if Ojo is keeping Stewart out the team i won't be impressed on current form. 

I've been one of his biggest defenders but I don't think he has warranted the amount of game time he's had; particularly as we have other options.   Players like Jones and Barker have hardly had a sniff while has had a string of average/poor performances.  

12 hours ago, Briton said:

I've been one of his biggest defenders but I don't think he has warranted the amount of game time he's had; particularly as we have other options.   Players like Jones and Barker have hardly had a sniff while has had a string of average/poor performances.  

That's not really accurate. Jones got plenty game time before his injury, and Barker wasn't fully fit when he joined and picked up an injury after that so has been eased in. There hasn't really been a lot of competition for the starting spot so far. There is now with Stewart up to speed.

Edited by DMAA

It can be genuinely difficult to keep the faith with all of our players all of the time. I'm not very good at it myself if I'm honest. But there's no doubting the old adage that if they wear the Rangers shirt they should have the Rangers support. Some days they'll play well, other times they'll let us down but as long as their hearts are in it they should always have our respect. Respect is everything.

Edited by Bill