BREAKING: Rangers won’t face partial stadium closure

Snelrecht voor hooligans Celtic

Zes supporters van voetbalclub Celtic die woensdag werden opgepakt bij ongeregeldheden in Amsterdam, komen over twee weken voor de snelrechter.

De aanhangers van de Schotse voetbalclub zijn vandaag voorgeleid aan de rechter-commissaris. Die heeft de voorlopige hechtenis van vier supporters geschorst, zij mogen de zitting van 21 november in vrijheid afwachten.

De twee andere supporters blijven vastzitten tot hun zaak voor de snelrechter komt. De zes mannen worden verdacht van openlijke geweldpleging tegen politiemensen op of rond de Dam.

Vijf Celtic-supporters zijn donderdag veroordeeld tot celstraffen tot twee maanden voor openlijke geweldpleging tegen de politie voorafgaande aan de Champions League-wedstrijd Ajax-Celtic. De politierechter van de rechtbank in Amsterdam deed donderdagavond uitspraak aan het slot van een ruim 8,5 uur durende snelrechtzitting.

Twee Celtic-fans moeten twee maanden de cel in voor het uitdelen van klappen, de derde krijgt een maand cel. De overige twee die met bierblikjes naar de politie hadden gegooid kregen celstraffen van zes weken opgelegd. Een zesde verdachte werd vrijgesproken.

Het Openbaar Ministerie had eerder op de avond twee maanden celstraf geëist tegen alle zes Celtic-fans voor hun aandeel in het geweld op de Dam op woensdag 6 november. De officier van justitie vond dat ze allemaal een gelijke en hoge straf verdienden voor het slaan van politiemensen en het gooien met blikjes bier.

The Netherlands has a quick court for football hooligans or supporters who have erred. there were 6 arrested. After the quick court 4 were released to await a trial on 21st Nov and 2 were kept in custody until the court case. the trial lasted 8.5 hours

2 got 2months in jail

2 got 6 weeks jail

1 got 1 month jail

1 was not guilty and released.

This was in answer to DB's question over the Celtic supporters.

12 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Regarding the banned singing that's not made up. I heard it myself on the stream

Feyenoord fans sing "Fey-En-Oord" over the same segment, which is what you heard (there were 40k more of them at the match).

There is no evidence any sectarian singing occurred. 

?

15 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Feyenoord fans sing "Fey-En-Oord" over the same segment, which is what you heard (there were 40k more of them at the match).

?

Really?!

But he pursued this with such relish!

I have no idea of the truth of the matter but what would it mean if there was indeed no sectarian singing?  How should we then describe him?

9 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

?

Don't tell me what I and others heard. We're capable of remembering an incident long after a single trip round the goldfish bowl. And don't tell me there was no evidence when I know  and others know for a fact it happened. Keep simple mindedness like that for your own crowd. 

I suspect you would be happier in the company of those who are according to you incapable of comprehending a simple instruction despite it having been repeated on countless occasions.

While I sympathise with their disability when it can cost the club millions I have to support removing them from the equation.

6 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I suspect you would be happier in the company of those who are according to you incapable of comprehending a simple instruction

I'm happy in the company of people who actually attend football matches, know how to use commas and don't resort to abusing Rangers fans at every opportunity. 

There is no evidence Rangers fans sang the add-on, despite you and your buddies at The Daily Record suggesting otherwise. 

Edited by Gonzo79

6 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm happy in the company of people who actually attend football matches, know how to use commas and don't resort to abusing Rangers fans at every opportunity. 

There is no evidence Rangers fans sang the add-on, despite you and your buddies at The Daily Record suggesting otherwise. 

There really is no need to kick a man when he is down.

You know i'm beginning to suspect you're a 100% bonafide nutcase on a greater than Trump level. Try very hard to comprehend this simple piece of information which has no relation whatsoever to the daily record.

I heard it. Do you understand that? Is it clear enough? I can't make it any simpler.

Others on this forum heard it. A participant on the latest gersnet podcast heard it. A forum member has posted about being told by people who were there that they heard it. Is all that sinking in? You garsping they didn't get it from the daily record?

Need I repeat all that many times till it sinks in?

These are real people who can remember events and even simple instructions without them being repeated countless times.

Now run along and play with a non dangerous 1600 centigrade flame. I know that entertains you.

3 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

You know i'm beginning to suspect you're a 100% bonafide nutcase on a greater than Trump level. Try very hard to comprehend this simple piece of information which has no relation whatsoever to the daily record.

I heard it. Do you understand that? Is it clear enough? I can't make it any simpler.

Others on this forum heard it. A participant on the latest gersnet podcast heard it. A forum member has posted about being told by people who were there that they heard it. Is all that sinking in? You garsping[sic] they didn't get it from the daily record?

These are real people who can remember events and even simple instructions without them being repeated countless times.

Now run along and play with a non dangerous 1600 centigrade flame. I know that entertains you.

Mate, you've accidentally typed in "garsping" instead of "grasping".

Best to change it in case any unkind forum users come along and use it as an excuse to call you a grunting halfwit.

I don't want to see that sort of thing on the forum so please change it as soon as you can.

7 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I'll stick with evidence rather than the hearsay of Record journalists and their online accomplices. 

27 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Others on this forum heard it. A participant on the latest gersnet podcast heard it. A forum member has posted about being told by people who were there that they heard it. Is all that sinking in? You garsping they didn't get it from the daily record?

I really can't have you straying into my territory with that tone of post. Calm down and leave immediately.