3 Players Jet in for Trial...

yeah just finished reading that on teletext like the above never heard of any of them but the young Juve kid sounds promising...

Looks like we'r not goin to actually buy players this season... I remember reading a headline on sat or sun that said Le Guen's only got �£3mil to spend didnt read much into it but if that's right we need to get good bossman's

Think your right there.

At the press conference (sp) when murray said oh we don't have alot to spend. It could just be to get players on the cheap like Clement, putting in a weak bid that we could easily afford. Anything new hap with this bid ?

Clement will be a ranger by friday so says my brothers friend Ralston from work.

Yes it's Gary Ralston ex rangers news writer.

Buba gonnie no dae that. We're still waiting for Curbishly to be named manager as Colshy promised us.

nothing to get excited about! :eek: not earth-shattering signings:eek:

i think this is an excellent way for us to be going, specially not having touched the kitty (if it exists) yet

ok ok we dont know much about these players, but what we can do is take a look at what Le Geun has done in his previous managerial positions! always had an eye for the younger player, and with his mentality has brought out the best in players such as Govou, Juninho.

i look forward to more young signings rather than "big-names" that will eat into our finances!

is it just me who hasn`t exactly been blown away by leguens signings yet?

i realise it`s early yet and if you consider things he has moved pretty fast, but i`d have thought he`d have been targetting bigger names.

i like sionko and svensson, but these new guys, it`s like they`ve WON a compettion by eating a chocolate bar and finding a golden ticket to come to ibrox and `be a professional footballer in scotland`.

i certainly hope he aims a lot higher than this:confused:

is it just me who hasn`t exactly been blown away by leguens signings yet?

i realise it`s early yet and if you consider things he has moved pretty fast, but i`d have thought he`d have been targetting bigger names.

i like sionko and svensson, but these new guys, it`s like they`ve WON a compettion by eating a chocolate bar and finding a golden ticket to come to ibrox and `be a professional footballer in scotland`.

i certainly hope he aims a lot higher than this:confused:

Im going to disagree with you Colshy,

Le Guen is supposed to be the next Wenger. Had anyone rated Vieira, Henry, Ljungberg, Anelka etc etc etc before Wenger got his hands on them?

PLG has an eye for talent and Sionko and Svensson could flourish under him.