Scott Brown Singing Fuck The Huns

56 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Haven't watched any of the videos but wish we don't have to put up with them.

Maybe time to close this thread with latest #25 tweet it's getting that we are giving them a platform.

You think? maybe you are quite happy allowing bias attacks on us but I'm not. Time the club took these corrupt twats to task, enough is enough, the club are letting the fans down unless the act pronto

Initially on seeing the FARE tweet, I thought the tweeter had mistakenly forgotten to exit his/her FARE log-in and return to the personal log-in. FARE confirm an error has occurred and state they do NOT share the views on the tweet.

There is only one member of the FARE team based in Glasgow, Sean Huddleston is a Glasgow Uni' lecturer in the faculty of Education and holds the FARE designation, 'Developer'.

I wonder if the Education Faculty Dean of School is satisfied that Sean Huddleston PhD is suitable to lecture Undergraduates?

FARE are a sectarian organisation and we cannot be surprised at Sean's designation.

You would hope our board will raise the tweet and FARE's response with UEFA but I won't hold my breath.

Some Rangers fans seem to get more angry at other Rangers fans for daft banners than they do about this obvious anti-Rangers bias from an anti-discrimination group that advises UEFA.  How odd.

17 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

Reference Sean Huddleston PhD.

A couple of minutes on his social media means provides interesting reading. Sean is bestest mates with the likes of Jeanette Findlay, Neil MacKay, Angela Haggerty, and ..................... Stuart Cosgrove.

Care to share/link that info mate

3 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

Haven't watched any of the videos but wish we don't have to put up with them.

Maybe time to close this thread with latest #25 tweet it's getting that we are giving them a platform.

2 hours ago, ian1964 said:

You think? maybe you are quite happy allowing bias attacks on us but I'm not. Time the club took these corrupt twats to task, enough is enough, the club are letting the fans down unless the act pronto

Linking directly to the tweet amplifies this unfriendly fellow's message

If you want people to know about it you should really use a cropped screenshot.