[FT] Celtic 1 - 2 Rangers (Kent 36; Katic 56)

21 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I don't think today's victory has really sunk in for me yet.  The nice thing about the Winter break is, we have a few weeks to gloat.

I was confident about today, my biggest worry was the ref! I was correct as he had a nightmare and luckily we scored two great goals that he could do nothing about

I think it's now time the media stopped saying things like "Celtic can't play so badly again"

They didn't play badly in the cup final, you're simply never going to look good when being outplayed by a better side. Were they saying they played badly when being horsed by Barca and PSG?

No they didn't they acknowledged they were simply being outplayed by better sides. In my view we're now a better side than them.

This seasons Ibrox game aside when Gerrard pretty much put his hand up and said he got the formation and tactics wrong we have probably outplayed them 4 out of the last 5 times we met. It's a pattern which has absolutely nothing to do with them playing badly.

In general I don't like to contest so many refereeing decisions. But after having watched this again a number of times, while also watching many SPFL game highlights played over recent weeks I think if that's a penalty there would be a penalty at almost every corner ever taken.

25 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

In general I don't like to contest so many refereeing decisions. But after having watched this again a number of times, while also watching many SPFL game highlights played over recent weeks I think if that's a penalty there would be a penalty at almost every corner ever taken.

You’re not wrong.  Clancy tried to be the hero today.