Rangers 2 - 1 Hibernian (Edmundson 45; Hagi 83)

6 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Now calm down a bit, we got your point. Who knows what the club does. Voice your anger with them or write to FIFA, UEFA or whatever.

Why don't you just do one? stop badgering me on my posts?I don't really care what you say! but you are entitled to your opinion, as I am! now kindly refrain from replying to my posts  thanks 

Just now, ian1964 said:

Why don't you just do one? stop badgering me on my posts?I don't really care what you say! but you are entitled to your opinion, as I am! now kindly refrain from replying to my posts  thanks 

Only the second time I quoted you and you again essentially go ballistic. Its not that we know us for about ... eternity. Whatever caused your aggressivness, leave it out on a tree or something. No matter how after you tell us it is Rangers' fault, it won't change a thing here.

4 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Only the second time I quoted you and you again essentially go ballistic. Its not that we know us for about ... eternity. Whatever caused your aggressivness, leave it out on a tree or something. No matter how after you tell us it is Rangers' fault, it won't change a thing here.

You are very annoying, stop quoting me 

30 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Kent, Aribo and Arfield were disappointing.

Yes for Kent and Aribo but I thought Arfield was good.

One of the biggest problems that we have is that almost the entire team want to take about ten touches before doing anything.

Kent and Aribo were certainly guilty of that tonight.  Arfield moved the ball relatively quick. That is to say on the second or third touch.

Unbelievable. Still not there but edged me a fraction closer to the conspiracy camp. Does anyone doubt Alfie would have been booked if the situation were reversed? All credit to Alfie for walking away.