Rangers 2 - 1 Hibernian (Edmundson 45; Hagi 83)

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

I spoke to a pal about the refereeing and we both agreed that it has got to the stage where you just shrug or shake your head.  It almost feels pointless getting angry about something so constant.

Tend to laugh during the game at the refereeing as if I started venting my feeling towards them I would likely be thrown out.

16 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I spoke to a pal about the refereeing and we both agreed that it has got to the stage where you just shrug or shake your head.  It almost feels pointless getting angry about something so constant.

Thing is that there must be a way to go after referees who - as much as last season as this - are not only incosnistent, but clearly act partially too. That is distortion of competition as we get players banned and injured by inept or unqualified refereeing time and again, or, like last season, have a dozen charges against our players by the CO, whereas the Scum goes without a single charge. The SFA or SPFL is unwilling / unable to act, so it would be UEFA or even FIFA to look into this.

49 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Thing is that there must be a way to go after referees who - as much as last season as this - are not only incosnistent, but clearly act partially too. That is distortion of competition as we get players banned and injured by inept or unqualified refereeing time and again, or, like last season, have a dozen charges against our players by the CO, whereas the Scum goes without a single charge. The SFA or SPFL is unwilling / unable to act, so it would be UEFA or even FIFA to look into this.

To be fair, Christie got a 2 game ban for grabbing Morelos' crown jewels.  The fact he was injured during the ban has been completely ignored....

4 minutes ago, craig said:

To be fair, Christie got a 2 game ban for grabbing Morelos' crown jewels.  The fact he was injured during the ban has been completely ignored....

Stephen McGowan, Peter's go to man in print media, told us that Liam had to have an emergency operation after tussling with Alfie. We should all pray for Liam.