Rangers 2 - 1 Hibernian (Edmundson 45; Hagi 83)

1 minute ago, PoohBear said:

Thanks feck.  I really hope we are talking to the SFA about the officiating behind the scenes.  It is horrendous.

Don't be silly! however if anything is said against any board member or the staff then watch out! but Rangers do not defend the fans or want to upset the SFA, they are still too busy trying to build bridges! bridges that aren't there'

This is what Rangers board are all about now, despite the fantastic job they have done financially.

One should be happy and celebrating ... but what a farce this idiot made of the game. Not even the basic stuff went right but he strides full of pomp to their coach and books him. Which means feck all. Such buffons like him and even Hugh Dallas' son make a mockery of the game.

Hagi, what a gem. Barasic great too, Alfredo working his socks off and having no luck.

2 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Don't be silly! however if anything is said against any board member or the staff then watch out! but Rangers do not defend the fans or want to upset the SFA, they are still too busy trying to build bridges! bridges that aren't there'

This is what Rangers board are all about now, despite the fantastic job they have done financially.

How do you know they aren't making noises behind the scenes ?

1 minute ago, craig said:

How do you know they aren't making noises behind the scenes ?

I don't care if they are! what does that do to appease the fans? I don't want mad statements or such, I want them to call it as it is, if they are ''making noises behind the scenes'' then it is clearly not having any affect!.