[FT] Braga 0 - 1 Rangers (Kent 61)

Why oh why oh why do our fans go away from home and think it is wise to sing the add-ons - fucks sake, talk about foot in mouth disease - I am listening to the audio on RTV and it seems clear enough - though I stand to be corrected.

Just now, craig said:

Why oh why oh why do our fans go away from home and think it is wise to sing the add-ons - fucks sake, talk about foot in mouth disease - I am listening to the audio on RTV and it seems clear enough - though I stand to be corrected.

Away fans will be banned "IF" we get through. Guaranteed?

Just now, craig said:

Probably on the local sherry 

Just now, craig said:

If, and it is a big if obviously, I am right.... This will see us play the next round (assuming we get through this tie) either behind closed doors or with a stand closed again.  The same people who demand their "freedom of speech" to sing what they want, will complain when the club doesn't have half a million quid to spend on a player - a similar amount to revenues lost from playing in a less than full Ibrox for a home European tie.

I despair at our own sometimes.  And I take no pleasure in posting about it whilst we are on the cusp of an excellent aggregate result in Europe.

1 minute ago, cooponthewing said:

Away fans will be banned "IF" we get through. Guaranteed?

The very same who will have ensured Rangers say "we don't want any away tickets" will be the ones to complain that the club have no spine.

Fucking ridiculous.