[FT] Braga 0 - 1 Rangers (Kent 61)

On 26/02/2020 at 21:33, craig said:

Either way you injected Aberdeen into the chat the way you often do.  Your prerogative... but if the sheep are so inferior to us the way you suggest why is it you take plentiful opportunities to point out what their fans say about us or our oppsition ?  Shows you visit their forums, again your prerogative, but I couldn’t tell you who our fiercest rivals play this weekend because I couldn’t care less... yet this vastly inferior club has you visiting their forums to see what they say about us or our opponents..... and we say Celtic fans are obsessed with Rangers :rolleyes:

You had to travel through 16 pages of a thread to find someone making reference to non-game related chat.... sure, call out that post.... but that means of 150 posts yours is one of a handful that is completely unrelated to the actual match thread (if you suggest Aberdeen fans views of Braga are relevant to match thread we will absolutely need to agree to disagree)

Well you're right, we absolutely need to agree to disagree. Football forums aren't scientific papers. They're littered with posts containing remarks with a peripheral connection to the specific topic of a thread. I didn't need to travel through 16 pages of a thread. I typically look at the last page and the post I responded to was on the last page at that time.

As for the sheep being vastly inferior in my view they are. I don't think for a moment they could have any hope of being in the last 16 of a European tournament. But again if you don't think they're so inferior it's just another of those agree to disagree areas.